Monday, January 23, 2012

Make the world over

I have recently developed a love for globes and maps, and while I loved just my plain 'ole globe, I had the itch to spruce it up a bit, or really just do something fun to it.

I stumbled upon an idea that immediatly caught my eye on pinterest. The link took me to designsponge.com (which I quickly fell in love with btw) and to the Chalkboard Globe

So I set off on my DIY adventure, and to my surprise, I knocked it out in one sitting! It was so easy and the result was quite pleasing!



I love my new fun globe and all the possibilities that come with a chalkboard globe!




4 comments:

  1. Since you like maps and such, you'll probably like my latest puzzle project:
    http://www.amazon.com/Antique-World-Pomegranate-Artpiece-Puzzle/dp/0764950908/

    ReplyDelete