Monday, March 5, 2012

The Gap

It can't really be March already can it? No, my last post surely wasn't in January... Eeek.

But instead of feeling guilt ridden like usual, I am actually finding some happiness in the gap, because the gap is not filled nothing, my gap is filled with something...something great...life.

I cannot say that there haven't been nights where I curled up on the couch to watch a show, or afternoons spent reading a book... but there have also been nights filled with great conversations that lasted until midnight and afternoons spent with dear friends celebrating the next phase of life.

So, instead of apologizing for the gap, I am choosing to celebrate it. Because I was living life, and while I do wish I had written about it more than I did, it was great.

Life. It's short and it's beautiful. Go live it. I am going to...and not only am I going to go live it, but i'm going to try to write about it more too...!

No comments:

Post a Comment