Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Whoops!

So remember George the rabbit, my early Christmas present. Isn't he cute?

Here is George opening his Christmas present from Lodi and Bo! (my mom and dad's "granparent" names!)

Well we took George into the vet for a little snip snip a few weeks ago. (sorry bud!) After a few hours I got a call from the vet, I assumed it was an update that everything went as planned. The vet told me that they hadn't started surgery yet, as George just wasn't himself. My stomach turned upside down as I prepared for bad news. As she continued on, she informed me that George was in fact a GIRL!

I am pretty sure I made my office's day with the hilarious news, and the vet's office got a kick out of it too!

So... all that to say, I would like to "introduce" you to Penelope George Hogan, our sweet baby GIRL rabbit! (we think she is just as cute as George, if not cuter!)


Isn't life funny?!

1 comment:

  1. :) this makes me happy.

    i am praying we don't find out later that zoe is really a zane!

    ReplyDelete