Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year

"the years go by, like stones under rushing water, we only know when it's gone..." Stones Under Rushing Water by Needtobreathe

Check out my boy's blog. In the same light as his, here are my 12 in 12. 
  1. Spend more meaningful time with the people I love.  
  2. Love more and better.
  3. Admit, confess, and explore my doubts in depth.
  4. Trust. 
  5. Take time to reflect.
  6. Explore and "define" what I believe.
  7. Explore how to live a life of love, peace, wisdom, and justice.
  8. Visit Nashville.
  9. Use my free time more wisely.
  10. Cook and craft more.
  11. Read more, I'm shooting for at least 6 books this year.
  12. Live healthier.
Grateful for the years I have been given, and determined to live this one for Him.

What are your hopes, dreams, resolutions, goals, looking forward to's for this new year? Don't let this one slip by like they tend to do, make it count.


1 comment:

  1. Great list! Not surprised by #8 either. Six books is on my list too, good luck with that. You and Aubrey have a great outlook for this year, very inspiring list.

    ReplyDelete