Thursday, December 22, 2011

Homemade Christmas

Due to budgetary restraints and a new addiction to pinterest... I decided that Hogan Christmas 2011 would be an obviously-homemade-crafty-cute one!

Here is one of the things I came up with! Many thanks to my sweet friend Jill who helped along the way!


Jill and I had a couple craft nights and one was spent making these easy peasy yarn pom poms!


The next craft night I labored over the banner. And may I just say that if Jill hadn't been there to talk me down from my ledge I would probably still be measuring and cutting triangles!


Then the two crafts were united!


Letters were added, pennants strung and...


Amazing pictures taken by my sweet friend Molly Bailey! (words added by me for Christmas cards!)


Merry (homemade) Christmas from the Hogans!

No comments:

Post a Comment